My UI is bigger than my actualy gaming screen...

ImSoRestricted

here's an image : https://gyazo.com/e540c500f3e9f49f7fc87ada7591dfee

if I try to change the ui scale I can't even click "confirm" because for some reason my screen resolution is at 600x800? Something around there I googled information, but I see that no one actually said which file inside my NC folder I need to edit.. if anyone could help tyvm

Did you optimize your game for low-end PC? Because it force-lock your res as 600X800. Try to check and uncheck the option, maybe it can help, or try to change the game's resolution by manualy in advanced settings (i think you need to have low-end pc unchecked to be able to change it). If you can't save these changes because confirm button is out of the sreen, i don't see any other option, but a reinstall. Make sure you get rid of every leftower from the game (gameguard, launcher files ect, screenshots are fine), because they can save your settings from the previous install.

Noob-solution: If it allowes you, try to manualy stretch and reposition your window till you can access the confirm button.

Unfortunately i can't help you with messing with game files, i'm nood with those kind of things. I hope someone more experienced can give you more proper advice in that case ^^

PS.: Did you try what happens when you put the game in full screen mode?

12 hours ago, Hazriel said:

Did you optimize your game for low-end PC? Because it force-lock your res as 600X800. Try to check and uncheck the option, maybe it can help, or try to change the game's resolution by manualy in advanced settings (i think you need to have low-end pc unchecked to be able to change it). If you can't save these changes because confirm button is out of the sreen, i don't see any other option, but a reinstall. Make sure you get rid of every leftower from the game (gameguard, launcher files ect, screenshots are fine), because they can save your settings from the previous install.

Noob-solution: If it allowes you, try to manualy stretch and reposition your window till you can access the confirm button.

Unfortunately i can't help you with messing with game files, i'm nood with those kind of things. I hope someone more experienced can give you more proper advice in that case ^^

PS.: Did you try what happens when you put the game in full screen mode?

Yeah confirm is out of the screen, I deleted every file and reinstalled already and it still didn't work I might try it again. I wish I could manually stretch it but it doesn't allow me to. In full screen it just stretches everything out and doesn't work as well xD...

• 3 weeks later...
On 2016-02-11 at 3:27 AM, ImSoRestricted said:

here's an image : https://gyazo.com/e540c500f3e9f49f7fc87ada7591dfee

if I try to change the ui scale I can't even click "confirm" because for some reason my screen resolution is at 600x800? Something around there I googled information, but I see that no one actually said which file inside my NC folder I need to edit.. if anyone could help tyvm

on windows the game/window settings is in Documents\BnS\NCWEST\ClientConfiguration.xml, to solve the problem u can either edit the ClientConfiguration.xml  or delete the ClientConfiguration.xml in the the folder and reinstall/(repair files?)

Archived