Character Presets *Requests CLOSED*

Siriya

27 minutes ago, Mogeko said:

Request - juwol preset (cause i cant find it for gods know why x.x)

Race: Jin

ref pic:

3101.jpg

i'm not sure if she has that hair color in game, i remember it being black, but idk why, i cant find a single picture of her in google

if you go to 5:14 here you can see her in game a little more clearly: 

i even tried to take a few pictures in game but.. i'm not crimson so she wouldn't stop moving around, in the end i got nothing x.x

maybe if i can get the korean name i might get a few pictures..

I can do the face, but that hair is only available for the Gon. :)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Ramha said:

My deadly beauty:

Screenshot_160224_012.jpg

Screenshot_160224_029.jpg

Please take some time to read the rules, posted in this thread (first post).  :)

This is not a ''Show off your character'' thread, that one is located in the General Discussion section, and i am sure, they would be thrilled to see your lovely character. 

Please provide the preset for the character, or remove the pictures. 

Thank you very much for your understanding.

Request : Since i suck with presets and creativity . would you like to create a preset of your own imagination   of an animesque evil vampirish theme  for my warlock pls ?^^  The only things id like is white hair , pale skin  and plumpy . busty looks ... tnx in advance ^^
Race : Jin

12 hours ago, xZerefx said:

Request : Since i suck with presets and creativity . would you like to create a preset of your own imagination   of an animesque evil vampirish theme  for my warlock pls ?^^  The only things id like is white hair , pale skin  and plumpy . busty looks ... tnx in advance ^^
Race : Jin

Preview:

screenshot_160225_007_by_siriyasiri-d9t1

She looks more evil, if you change her eyes to cat eyes, and pick the lighter red:

screenshot_160225_008_by_siriyasiri-d9t1

I hope this is anime enough. xD 

Sending you the preset in a private mail.....or not...which genius thought that limiting private messages to 3 / day was a good idea? -.-

I will send it to you as soon as posibble.

7 hours ago, Siriya said:

Preview:

screenshot_160225_007_by_siriyasiri-d9t1

She looks more evil, if you change her eyes to cat eyes, and pick the lighter red:

screenshot_160225_008_by_siriyasiri-d9t1

I hope this is anime enough. xD 

Sending you the preset in a private mail.....or not...which genius thought that limiting private messages to 3 / day was a good idea? -.-

I will send it to you as soon as posibble.

Wow amazing work tnx <3 awaiting the preset xD

7 hours ago, Johanna90Guttman said:

Hello... Im in need for a Angel Lolita Lyn / Jin, This i got them look like this,,, not Close look like Angel Lolita (White Rosetta is the outfit im going for)

the Eyes and some colors i suck at

1k9MoOU.jpg

uJlkwdm.jpg

Made the Lyn. Will make the Jin tomorrow. Sending you the preset in a mail.

screenshot_160225_013_by_siriyasiri-d9t2

6 minutes ago, iMashu said:

Hi u can try to make DMC 5 Dante character ?

Race:  Jin    male

https://40.media.tumblr.com/d7aa556d355c3caa45aac8f3f244659e/tumblr_mi9wd1jWiz1qjmnw2o1_500.png

4664d6c1548bfefd703b4edc9e86db37.jpg

Sure, will try it tomorrow. Its already pretty late here, so i will go to bed soon. :P

Also, thank you for the nice reference pictures. Really helps, seeing his face from the side and the front.

32 minutes ago, Johanna90Guttman said:

wow she is Lovely <3 i cant wait to see the jin

I swear i'm not addicted...i swear!

Ok, i made an angelic, innocent looking Jin before going to bed. The body, you will have to edit, because i never touch the body of a character, i just make the head/face. xD

screenshot_160225_019_by_siriyasiri-d9t3

20 minutes ago, Siriya said:

I swear i'm not addicted...i swear!

Ok, i made an angelic, innocent looking Jin before going to bed. The body, you will have to edit, because i never touch the body of a character, i just make the head/face. xD

screenshot_160225_019_by_siriyasiri-d9t3

i love her i will see what one i pick and this is a preset i made some Days ago yeah im trying my best too make preset but that jin u made look ready pretty, so i have a hard time to pick now but what do you Think about mine preset ?

hsAPYqN.jpg

9 hours ago, Johanna90Guttman said:

i love her i will see what one i pick and this is a preset i made some Days ago yeah im trying my best too make preset but that jin u made look ready pretty, so i have a hard time to pick now but what do you Think about mine preset ?

hsAPYqN.jpg

The preset is simple, yet cute. Maybe you could emphasize the lip color a tad more, or were you going for a ''nude lips'' look? :D

1 hour ago, Siriya said:

The preset is simple, yet cute. Maybe you could emphasize the lip color a tad more, or were you going for a ''nude lips'' look? :D

true but i mixed some of your preset and mine and this i got (that i call for a masterpiece) I mixed Nose, Eyes, Brow and did take moith but i did take a rounder jaw , im still checking for color :3

MUcSOk4.jpg

and the 100% done (with your preset and mine be this) Jin Warlock it be ^^ but i keep the real one too <3

REdBc0g.jpg

Archived