Assassin skill help.

Coulby

Hi, I have been playing assassin since the release of the game and there is a question that i keep asking some other assassins but none give me any answer.

There is a skill that protects you from ranged attacks or something and its around you but if you move it stays on you before you say that is the X skill its not because that is a smoke that its placed on the ground and if you move you're not protected anymore. So my question is, what is the skill that protects you from ranged attacks or so?

Help appreciated.

On 2/9/2016 at 5:38 AM, Coulby said:

Hi, I have been playing assassin since the release of the game and there is a question that i keep asking some other assassins but none give me any answer.

There is a skill that protects you from ranged attacks or something and its around you but if you move it stays on you before you say that is the X skill its not because that is a smoke that its placed on the ground and if you move you're not protected anymore. So my question is, what is the skill that protects you from ranged attacks or so?

Help appreciated.

I've thought it was the X until u told me it wasnt. Your decoy if u spec it grants a shield that follows you around, the animation is like the sums with floating shurikens. It doesn't resist ranged attacks but it protects you from being damaged by them for a certain amount of time. This might be what you were talking about.

Archived