Mobility skills

Moonrabbit

Hi, I just started playing BnS and am leveling an assassin.  Level 10, so no training points yet, but I have been trying to educate myself on the skill tree with limited success.  Can anyone provide me with a list of the class' mobility skills (i.e., charges, retreated, teleports)?  I have read in various forum posts here and elsewhere that the class has access to a group teleport; a teleport that requires no target (cf blink in WoW), which could presumably be used as a travel aid OOC; a teleport to a pre-planned location (cf warlock demonic circle in WoW); and a teleport that increases run speed afterward.  However, when scouring the class skill tree, I am unable to find any of these skills.  I have read that the assassin is the most mobile class in game but am failing to find much evidence of this in the skill tree.

Thanks for your help.

Hi, teleport to a pre planned location is our V skill, teleport wth no target is our E it also increases movement speed is specced.

We also have our x that teleports behind target, after SS our F also does that, our Q dashes behind target, charge is our 1 skill but you should already have that, and after using decoy u can use F that also teleports behind target and dazes them. I think thats all.

Archived