Not so skilled 1v1 PvP player seeking advice

Jeffaffah

Good day fellow players!

I'm not a great player when it comes to 1v1 matches. Never had, never will, so I have to at least try to come by with some advice on how to approach certain match ups. I'm playing Destroyer, but I seem to heavily struggle against KFM, BD and Sin. Basically, I try to tab effectively to counter CC, and save my trinket for as much as possible. However, once that trinket is spent I simply get CC locked and completely annihilated. Additionally, since the above three classes seem to have multiple escapes, I can't effectively perform any combos on them. I am aware that I can press Q and stand in their face, but that's not going to work out. As an addition, I prefer to use red spin only when it comes to faction wars/mass PvP (That was actually the + I picked Destroyer for, I hoped the faction wars was a bit more important). 

So, any tips on how to deal with KFM/BD/Sins? I'm at my wits end.

Go to bnstree and read the skills of all classes (or at least the ones you have problem with).

Than go to twitch and search a good destroyer ("endahlol" for example). Check his broadcasts and forward to the matches ur bad against. Analyze and learn from them.

Archived