Attacked by Bamboo Guards in jadestone Village bug

BITunderscoreIFFY

I had recently completed the quest where i get a Blackram uniform. I put on the Blackram uniform and attacked the Bamboo Guard in the building on the lake as per the quest. I then took off the Blackram uniform and left the building with the dubsteppy backing track from that quest still playing... and playing... and playing. Which made me think that something had gone wrong as the audio hadnt reverted back to the jadestone default track. I went onto the old beardy dwarfs place for the yellow quest and did my thing there. All along with the dubasteppy nastyness playing. I left the old dwarfs place on the lake and flew across to pick up the quest from the fisherman Mugyul that involves me finding his pet scorpion Pokey. When I landed on the pier to talk to Mugyul I was attacked by the two Bamboo Guards that hang out with him. They were red named and I was in my new grey Hongmoon uniform. I died but my awesome Kitty Kat finished em off.

Anyways, theres a bug there. My guess its as I left the hut instance after meeting with the Blackram reps and attacking gteh guard the game didnt read that I had switched back uniforms. I did move back and forth in the door/instance entrance a couple of times.

Anyways, thats my bug report.

Archived