how to get back chi as BM

Inui

im mainly playing kfm and now i have alt lvl 45 bm, and i want to play pvp with this character as well...

but ive seen lots of problem with chi management as bm which never happened to kfm (q and e, and free combo)

lets say bd/fm grabbed u and sucked all ur chi out, what suppose bm can do to get chi back before i get a chance and perform combo?

please toss me chi management tips

1 minute ago, Kutsuu said:

4 points in breeze and use breeze more in the early part of your CC combo to recover. Left side of shoulder charge also gives focus recovery. Also V while in flock of blades and cyclone. 

i have no points for breeze and cyclone, i guess thats problem with bm now? 

and i guess give up some damage with horned crash and use breeze for focus regen after i disabled somebody is also the answer!

10 minutes ago, Inui said:

i have no points for breeze and cyclone, i guess thats problem with bm now? 

and i guess give up some damage with horned crash and use breeze for focus regen after i disabled somebody is also the answer!

Yes... that's a problem with BM now - but you should be using the 4 points in breeze 99% of the time or you give up on some big combo opportunities. Cyclone still recovers 6 focus without points in it. 

1 minute ago, Kutsuu said:

Yes... that's a problem with BM now - but you should be using the 4 points in breeze 99% of the time. Cyclone still recovers 6 focus without points in it. 

thx for answer!

what do u give up for 4 points on breeze?

flicker(3), raid(4 for both raid), block(2), blade call(2 or 3) throw weapon(2), shoulder charge... etc... i need damn points lol

19 minutes ago, Inui said:

thx for answer!

what do u give up for 4 points on breeze?

flicker(3), raid(4 for both raid), block(2), blade call(2 or 3) throw weapon(2), shoulder charge... etc... i need damn points lol

Depends on matchup. Everything you named, I always have points in no matter what along with Breeze. I do drop points in block against assassin and pick up lightning rod though. 

Archived