Uncontrollable Input

Malign

So recently I've had a problem with Blade and Soul. Whenever I log into the game, I lose control of my inputs. My keyboard stops functioning properly and it begins to put in inputs, which i recognize as inputs I have used before. For instance it typed Salvage and entered it like I was salvaging a purple item. I have looked at my processes for a clean launch and it doesn't appear like I have any malware in my processes when I first boot up my computer. The random inputs only begin to start after I launch the game. These problems persist even after the game is turned off and continue until I reboot my computer. I know this sounds like malware, but I can't seem to find any. I've of course run a virus scan, but nothing came up. Any ideas or anyone else experiencing this problem. I didn't put this post under the bugs section, since I'm unsure whether this has to do with the game or not. I put some additional info below.

I'm using Windows 10 and have a Gskill KM780 keyboard.

My keyboard can use macros, but I have checked the macros and they do not seem to be the culprit.

This problem started after switching routers.

Archived