Summoner Training Staff

Kawree

Hello. I would like to clarify that my account isn't bugged. I still have the Summoner Training Staff and I can't get rid of it. Is there a quest or something later in the game that gets rid of the training staff?

My current level is 22 and I am on Chapter 1 Act 2.

Thanks.

Hi there. What have you tried to do with the staff? Have you tried to sell it to a NPC? Discard it? Use it as offering? Some items can't be discarded/sold/offered, so yeah they'll be stuck in your inventory. Have you read what the item description says? If it's only unable to trade or if you can't sell it or discard it?

Thank you for your response. The staff was given to me during the introduction of the game during the story line. If I remember correctly it is used during the training portion when you try out your combo skills for the first time. After that was finished I did the quest to receive the Hongmoon Staff.

The only info it displays is that it cannot be sold nor discarded. I have no other quests that involve the staff so I wasn't sure if there were quests later in the story where it is used.

3 minutes ago, Kawree said:

Thank you for your response. The staff was given to me during the introduction of the game during the story line. If I remember correctly it is used during the training portion when you try out your combo skills for the first time. After that was finished I did the quest to receive the Hongmoon Staff.

The only info it displays is that it cannot be sold nor discarded. I have no other quests that involve the staff so I wasn't sure if there were quests later in the story where it is used.

Try using it as an offering to your Hongmoon weapon if you haven't yet. This is odd, I'm a summoner too and I only have the uniform that can't be sold/discarded, but no staff.

I have this same exact problem! I've tried selling it, using it as an offering, using it for glamour, nothing works. Can't even put it in storage :( It's taking up some prime real estate in my inventory. Hope they fix this because it definitely seems like a glitch.

Archived