[GUIDE] pohwaran 4/6 (work in progress)

YuriYuran

::Start::

So this is where most people show their Face, either they are new to this instance, totally bad or already pro level.

• bad:                   does all the creeps and probably dies 1-3 times
  • mediocre:         follows the group but doesn't use pillars and dies close to the last wall
  • good:                 tries to run pillar, if it doesn't work dies where I put that mark on..  (P.S. when you die there make sure last fish just started showing his back to you and ressurect)

questforsushi.jpg

This is how a good run looks like, accidentally took aggro at the second pillar but it doesn't matter I got up there.

how did this work?

• you can see I waited for the 2nd fish to move back to the left corner of my screen before I glide, the reason is to get gunner aggro as late as possible and so more time to climb up.
  • 2nd to 3rd tower is easy, just make sure you have your green bar filled and rush.

::After cook::

ihatemobs.jpg

SKIPPEN = don't attack any mobs (i-Frames allowed and non dmgdealing skills) and try to run through without getting aggro

KISTE= Jump/glide on it facing the wall and keep spaming spacebar. mobs following you might reset (go back to where they spawned)

GLIDEN= Glide against the Wall and Spam spacebar to make sure you reseted the mob

::Chief Tae Gun (cook):: (soon)

::Sushi boss::

::Mak Sobo (suppahotfire):: (soon)

::POH Pattern::  (soon)

Archived