Cant see other players ingame

Darkmonk

hi,

I cant see any other players ingame and it looks like im in a channel all on my own as there is only 1 channel in the list.

Ive tried using Ctrl-f but it makes no difference.

Also, when i try and invite any of my friends i get an invalid Target message as if they are not on the server.

Anyone know how to stop this from happening ? it only just happened today and its really frustrating :(

It could be that there are too many people in the region and it takes a while to load everyone's character. It also could be something in the settings, have you made any changes there recently?

As for your friend, if they're in a dungeon or in an area they can't receive PMs or invitations you can't really talk to them/invite them until they move to a normal area. 

But, it could also be a server thing.

Yeah its an in-game function to help reduce lag during boss fights or towns. 

Hit Control + F. 

you can also turn it on or off when you hit escape and it will be one of the things in the bottom right of the screen.

hi,

nah its not got anything to do with the Ctrl-f feature :(

i seem to be in a channel completly on my own, if i goto the channel list there is only the 1 channel that i am in and nobody else is here.

all mining points are  available so nobody else is mining them (which is actually good for me :) )

the other people are not in my channel at all. very strange.

Archived