Should I keep questing or wait for the update on the 10th?

Yaong

Hi there!

I'm a level 45 summoner and I feel like I'm not even close to the "end" of the main quest  (I just left the Snapjaws area). I still haven't visited a lot of places in the map as well as dungeons. I'm still exploring and learning about many things in the game. My main "concern" is to make money to upgrade my gear, but I'm getting the hang of it I guess.

So, my question is: since there's a big update coming up soon which will increase the level cap, should I take a break from questing and focus on making a little bit of coin and use the exp from these available quests and unvisited areas for later on with the update, and start working on a new toon to get into more guilds and such (I'm planning to make Force Master), or should I keep questing even though I'll not get any exp (just money from them isn't bad, but if I can get both in exchange for waiting just a few days, does that sound like a good idea?). Or will the update cover that and I'll end up with "extra" quests anyway (not getting exp after reaching the max. level)? All I know is that the update is bringing some dungeons and the level cap, I'm not sure about questing and stuff.

Any thoughts/info? Thanks for the help! ^_^

Archived