Another Store Thread

Ovan012000

First I wanna start by saying that I am loving this game, but I feel there are some adjustments that need to be made to the cash shop. For starters, I really think that prices for premium, cosmetics, etc, should be adjusted to line up with the amount of NCoins you can purchase. I can understand wanting players to have a little overflow from time to time in order to encourage the purchase of something extra, but that doesn't work when there are so few useful items in the shop that are low price. 

Basically, I think more players would be willing to shell out for NCoins if they didn't have to spend money on more NCoins than they actually need all time. I highly suggest that the shop prices line up better with the amounts of NCoins that you can purchase, or that a few more options such as a $15 (1200 NCoin) and $30 (3200 NCoin) option are added. 

I get that topics like this are a bit redundant at the moment, but I'm hoping that the more we players discuss these things, the more NCSoft will take our suggestions into consideration.

Archived