what is poh 24 ?

ketone

When people say poh24 they're referring to e-fleet as a whole. The 24man pohwaran dungeon. Poh 6/4 refers to blackram supply chain as most other servers refer to them as such. With the patch on the 10th when people are talking about bsh 24/6/4 they're talking about harbor. It's mostly an older player thing as alot of us aren't used to the localized names or are stuck in our naming habits. 

1 hour ago, Medeis said:

When people say poh24 they're referring to e-fleet as a whole. The 24man pohwaran dungeon. Poh 6/4 refers to blackram supply chain as most other servers refer to them as such. With the patch on the 10th when people are talking about bsh 24/6/4 they're talking about harbor. It's mostly an older player thing as alot of us aren't used to the localized names or are stuck in our naming habits. 

hey another question.

which belt should i use? siren purple belt or volcano offering belt (blue)?? whats ur opinion?

Just now, ketone said:

hey another question.

which belt should i use? siren purple belt or volcano offering belt (blue)?? whats ur opinion?

Siren is the belt that will be evolved later on so get that and use it. The bracelet we get from bsh 4/6 will be the main evolve bracelet so when the patch on the 10th hits grab that as well. However, until it can be evolved to the next stage it's probably better to continue using the siren bracelet with crit/crit damage. 

1 hour ago, Medeis said:

Siren is the belt that will be evolved later on so get that and use it. The bracelet we get from bsh 4/6 will be the main evolve bracelet so when the patch on the 10th hits grab that as well. However, until it can be evolved to the next stage it's probably better to continue using the siren bracelet with crit/crit damage. 

i have not seen a siren bracelet drop. where does this item drop??

2 minutes ago, ketone said:

i have not seen a siren bracelet drop. where does this item drop??

It comes from either the green quest boxes at the end of poh 4 (I believe 6 at a rare chance) and at a small chance from the brilliant siren box from beating her in 24man. You can buy them on the market for a decent price as well. 

1 hour ago, Medeis said:

It comes from either the green quest boxes at the end of poh 4 (I believe 6 at a rare chance) and at a small chance from the brilliant siren box from beating her in 24man. You can buy them on the market for a decent price as well. 

ok i bought 2 and opened 2... 2 bracelets with same stats...

i thought stats are different from one bracelete to another??

1 minute ago, ketone said:

ok i bought 2 and opened 2... 2 bracelets with same stats...

i thought stats are different from one bracelete to another??

There's a few different types, you just got bad luck unfortunately. You can hang on to them to feed other accessories though if they don't give you the stats you want. 

1 hour ago, Medeis said:

There's a few different types, you just got bad luck unfortunately. You can hang on to them to feed other accessories though if they don't give you the stats you want. 

what is the maximum stats you can get from it?? i dont know whats considered decent stats... so even if i have a decent stat bracelet, i cant tell if it is a good one because i have no data :( do you know??

Archived