Error: 3746(locked account due to suspicious activity)

HAZCHEM21

Hello, i would just like to start off with the fact that i have lodged a ticket through the BnS Support. However i do not beleive there is enough information(for when youre providing your initial ticket). So i provided them with all the information i have payment/bank records of transactions for NCoin gave them information about all of the characters on that account the race the looks the class. Heck i dont even know why my account is "locked" i ask and they didnt even give me a reason all the want is my DoB and this is getting ridiculous(i was under 18 when i made the account so i could have put any random birthday on there as you do when you need to be 18 to register for certain games) but again, what i want to know, has anyone actually had any success with getting their accounts back. for a starters its ridiculous that i was receiving "validation" messages to confirm my IP every 5th time i tried to log in and it got on my nerves. the on reply i got seems just like a copy+paste and wait for a reply for however long that takes. i have been reading some other Topics on the forums and plenty of other people are having this issue aswell and i must say that its a poor effort if this is a system issue. Also why is there no publicly available information regarding Error 3746, apart from "Contact support, send in a ticket" that is all. and that is again a very poor effort, I beg you to please provide us more info(i dont care if its a broad answer as long as i have some idea what its for) i would be so much more gratefull.

Archived