Need some advice

Apolenge

Or help or w/e this might be.

So my first toon is a KFM, and I have been having a blast. I am not the best and still learning. Someone even recommended the 3rf combo and I've been getting to learn it.  My major problem is that fist weapons don't really appeal to me that much, and to be honest I really want to make a lyn(i think that's the little mouse race right?).  So I am asking for advice on a few things, mostly to help me decide what class to choose. Here's some info that may or may not help:

1) I have only played KFM so far

2) What drew me to KFM was the difficulty level on the creation screen. Should I even let that be a factor when choosing?

3) Later on I loved my KFM move set; how many abilities I had: (Counter / Stuns / Leaps / Back step). 

4) Should I feel ashamed for playing Lyn? (serious question I'm afriad.)

5) I wish to wpvp aswell and I am very much a solo player. I don't know if all classes have as good survival skills as KFM but I would love to play something equally playable solo. (if I'm making a fool of myself and all classes are good solo play, then please just ignore this one xP) 

Open to any and all suggestions! Feel free to ask anything that may also help you to help me :D 

Archived