Male voice inconsistencies

Moonrabbit

Just started playing this game and absolutely love it.  Story, combat, classes, and races all very cool.  One thing that bugs me, though, is the inconsistency between the voices heard during character creation and those heard in game.  Specifically, I am referring to the male "ceaseless spirit" and "boy's courage" voices.  Boy's courage sounds like Naruto (7-year-old boy) on creation but like teenager (16-18-year-old) in game.  Conversely, ceaseless spirit sounds like teenager on creation but much older (late 30s or early 40s) in game.  I spend a lot of time on character creation and development in MMOs, and this is a bit irksome, particularly since the only solution is to buy an alteration token to change voice, and these are rather expensive ($12.50).

Also, the battle cries heard on creation do not appear to be those actually used in game.  For many of the voices, the cries appear to be made by a native Korean speaker, and I could swear that the ceaseless spirit cries are actually used in game for the boy's courage voice.

Archived