Error 5300/ Purchase failure

Kayori

Hello friends and family!

Sooooo.... I have this one issue with purchasing ncoins.. Meaning I cannot purchase it at all. I tried paypal, credit card - nothing. It says the error 5300 and that is something happening from their side. I would reaaaaaaaaaaaaallllyyy love to buy my premium membership at last q_q and now once I'm ready, I cannot. 

Here is the reply to my ticket information:

To protect our customers and their billing information, we have implemented a Payment Risk Management system to detect possible unauthorized transactions or account use. After reviewing your purchase attempts, I see that they are being flagged by the Risk Management system. This means that something about your purchase attempt is being perceived as high risk by our system.

After manually reviewing your purchase attempts, I see that they are displaying characteristics that are commonly found to be associated with high risk transactions. For that reason, your purchase attempts have been determined to be high risk by our system and you will be unable to complete your purchase at this time.

The only suggestion we may offer at this time is for you to attempt your purchase at a later date.

If you have any further questions, please let us know.

Questions:

1. Have you had this occur to you? What did you do?
  2. How long do I have to wait until I can purchase something?

I kinda feel... discriminated a bit because I do no mean any harm or threat and they are labeling me.. as a threat .-.

So please, would someone help me out and enlighten me with what is actually going on? I want to experience full benefits of the game as soon as possible. 

Thank you for your attention!

*flies away*

Archived