BM problem

nahoot

Made 2 classes at platinum but BM is really unplayable, its something wrong with this class? Doesnt seem to have DPS, heal sustain, even the block is bad.

Its the second day i try with it and i can't pass the silver rank. Any tips, why its so bad?

Don't play BM that much anyways and im not one you would want to seek advice from but maybe try making your blocks less obvious mix it up look for attacks that you can time and block well counter  and hurt them bad try to get kds  build your bar up and don't waste skills point lessly.....  Just because you cannot play blade master does not mean its a non vialble class.. Also I've seen.you complain about something else that was stupid if you want help and people to be curdiouse about it stop whining about classes just because you don't know how to use them. That's my advice in sure some other BM will post here if not to help to insult you and your ignorance.

8 minutes ago, TheKoR said:

Don't play BM that much anyways and im not one you would want to seek advice from but maybe try making your blocks less obvious mix it up look for attacks that you can time and block well counter  and hurt them bad try to get kds  build your bar up and don't waste skills point lessly.....  Just because you cannot play blade master does not mean its a non vialble class.. Also I've seen.you complain about something else that was stupid if you want help and people to be curdiouse about it stop whining about classes just because you don't know how to use them. That's my advice in sure some other BM will post here if not to help to insult you and your ignorance.

Make me a print and show me BM is viable with GOLD PLATINUM rank+ then friend. And what else I complained also? Servers from NA? Login servers from EUROPE IN AMERICA? Its like scratching your right ear with your left arm!

And if I check your forum attitude you're a trashtalker, always try to make some trash talk at all post. Dont reply here again please if you are not going to help!

1 minute ago, TheKoR said:

Your worth less all you want to do is whine I've seen plenty of gold and platinum bms so stop your whining man isn't that irritating..

Just post printscreen or go away trashtalker. And please a  MOD ban this guy from forum, he flames at all posts, just watch him!

Archived