Mouse buttons and hotkeys

TerraSanctum

I dont understand why there is so little mouse customization on this game, I've played real old MMOs that gives you total control over your mouse buttons, they even allow setting double clicks (left or right button), wheel press options, as keys, for example.

I also dont understand why we cannot set mouse buttons on classic mode, they only work on BnS mode.. or even why we cant change the skill we want to use on the mouse buttons. This might sould strange to others and some classes, but I've been playing a full Ice Force Master spec since lower levels and I simply have -no- use of the left click, I dont need to cast fireball at all and would be GREAT be able to remove it from my left click and put something I actually use there.

50 minutes ago, TerraSanctum said:

I dont understand why there is so little mouse customization on this game, I've played real old MMOs that gives you total control over your mouse buttons, they even allow setting double clicks (left or right button), wheel press options, as keys, for example.

I also dont understand why we cannot set mouse buttons on classic mode, they only work on BnS mode.. or even why we cant change the skill we want to use on the mouse buttons. This might sould strange to others and some classes, but I've been playing a full Ice Force Master spec since lower levels and I simply have -no- use of the left click, I dont need to cast fireball at all and would be GREAT be able to remove it from my left click and put something I actually use there.

Because it is an asian MMO, we are lucky we have the option to invert the mouse. For what ever reason, most asian MMOs have horrible mouse support. In some cases the western publishers fix this issue, but in the past couple of years they just don't seem to give a damn anymore.

Archived