PvP Outfit and QQ.

Carsten

We all have different reason to dislike the oppesite faction, might been ganking our lowlevel, they might have gangbanged so hard you couldnt walk straight, they might just annoy you duing daily. or you perhaps just like the  Blue Vs Red game eitherway. 

can people grow a pair. and stop the QQ every single time they get killed, if you being jumped in PvP outfit anywhere it´s possible not because you are special but rather you are red and with the currently bugged Unrivalled its really pain to get.

i always and only wear my crimson outfit, i know the risk and i do get punished at times, i either call guildies,keep fighting or simply accept defeat and move on.  Yes i might drop the ´I fully understand if you fail to play on even grounds and need to group up ´ when they come 4-5 people and spams rekt or dance emote. but honestly I dont bother getting upset. I will get them one day or perhaps a alt. 

I do also sorta see it being annoying being jumped by your own group member in cross-server dungs. but eitherway one of us is going to step down and take it off and it´s not going to be me. 

times i been jumped at hogshead hamlet bank are many.  but mostly i know the risk and are ready for this. 

sadly 8 out of 10 times they will insult you or QQ about class being OP or me being a retard. 

No one forces you to wear the pvp outfit, if you too much of a spoiled brat you can´t accept the rules just don´t play it. No one forces you.  i do not mind handing out praise if someone really pulled of some good shit. but i will jump every single *cricket*ing cerulean order i see. and it will die or i will.  

Play the game you want and accept you might not be godlike and just take the *cricket*ing outfit off if your ego is too big to handle it.^^ 

p.s Black and Red just looks better ;P

This really speaks the truth.

I am really bad at PvP, but I don't give a damn and still wear my PvP costume most of the time. I usually course them when they hit me listening to the yellow quests, but when they run away while I respawn (obviously not giving up!) I know who's got the bigger balls here. :D I think I have only had to use give up once of twice so far (mainly due to the fact they can attack you during loading screen), usually I was either able to keep the uphand or just ignore them and RUN. I mean... running away is still braver than to give up. :) We know, dead people can't become heros. ;)

The issue in the dungeon is really anoying though, in most games you can either not group up as opposing PvP teams or you simply cannot attack party members. So my proposed solutions would be that you either do not attack party members OR the matchmaker simply sorts people wearing opposing PvP costumes out. Can't be that hard to code either!

Archived