EU PING PLOX

SKEPTER

I'm thinking that indeed the european servers are in germany because i have characters both in na and eu and i'm in canada and  in europe is like 120ms while in texas its 70ms i'm giving an average of my 4 client.exe for both regions but like in other games when cross-server get on there is more latency then personal servers.So personal opinion is that optimization of the arena is far from perfect so they would need to work on it.

I'm from Germany and arena is basically unplayable for me. Getting 20-30 ping in the normal world which is perfect, but when i play arena it suddendly jumps to 200+.

Probably gonna quit the game until they fix the servers.

1 hour ago, fz0r said:

I'm from Germany and arena is basically unplayable for me. Getting 20-30 ping in the normal world which is perfect, but when i play arena it suddendly jumps to 200+.

Probably gonna quit the game until they fix the servers.

Except they could have some dumbass system meaning they route from the EU to NA servers for the arena for some dumb reason. + you connect to one other server when you enter the arena that you do not connect to otherwise. Either way, yes WTF NCSOFT!?

GUYS I JUST WATCHED SOMETHING RECENTLY THAT MADE ME REALLY SAD, AND I WANTED TO SHOW YOU.

For how some of us (EU) players are set at the moment with ping and delay problem, this really made me think of quitting the game until we will not have some changes.

(obviously talking about my personal opinion because i only care on playing PvP)

ps: It's not a classic whine as some of you might think...seen that i need 100 more rating to platinum with not even 50 games total in 1v1, and i don't play LBM anymore cause lvling a SIN for personal preference, but now... now...this video really destroyed me.

I guess this is, one of the most games where a good ping really make the difference.

Archived