Factions

Drixine

Good evening, I would like to inform one thing that bothered many of my friends and members of Cerulean. Blade & Soul, can you clearly see the brutal difference between the number of members between the factions of Crimson and Cerulean, in which Crimson can have an overwhelming amount, able to get 6 master servers Misty Woods map. 
Many friends, my clan members and I came to the conclusion that this number is very unbalanced because apparently there is no real limit on factions, so that there is a huge imbalance between them making it difficult to perform daily faction missions. 
Great advice, would you put up a limit, so that both factions could have if possible the same number of players, so there is a fairer fight this mission territories, for this big difference reaches discourage some play the game . 
Another thing I would suggest, would be to put on each server and channel information on inflation, which shows about at the moment how many people Cerulean and Crimson are on that map, only to have an idea, which is not used in the system Aion, for the Elyos and Asmodians. 

What do you think guys?

1 minute ago, Drixine said:

Good evening, I would like to inform one thing that bothered many of my friends and members of Cerulean. Blade & Soul, can you clearly see the brutal difference between the number of members between the factions of Crimson and Cerulean, in which Crimson can have an overwhelming amount, able to get 6 master servers Misty Woods map. 
Many friends, my clan members and I came to the conclusion that this number is very unbalanced because apparently there is no real limit on factions, so that there is a huge imbalance between them making it difficult to perform daily faction missions. 
Great advice, would you put up a limit, so that both factions could have if possible the same number of players, so there is a fairer fight this mission territories, for this big difference reaches discourage some play the game . 
Another thing I would suggest, would be to put on each server and channel information on inflation, which shows about at the moment how many people Cerulean and Crimson are on that map, only to have an idea, which is not used in the system Aion, for the Elyos and Asmodians. 

What do you think guys?

This is not a admin topic lol, this is player base. I play in Jiwan and that place is overrunned by cereals. OR I joined the peace legion.

There is a limit on how many people can be in the faction, if you press P and look at the pcitures showing your faction name, you can see "even", when it says full, it means its "full" and nobody can join. Do I need to dumb it down more?

Archived