4049 Error

NIghtSilence

I think i had enough of this game and his errors, seems like  you can only play probably 4 out of 7 days a week, I played Aion  for 5 years and did not had this problems, because Aion did not had GameGuard, they had their issues at  start too  but mostly because of long time que in the servers. This sucks. I keep getting 4049  error. I deleted the game guard file and re-installed it, I turned off my firewalls and antivirus still keeps giving me that error, only thing left is probably reinstall the game. I'm using a Windows 8 platform gaming PC. I doubted  that windows 8 had anything to do  with the game but I'm really frustrated. If I have to re-install the game i might as well call it quits and go play  something else like Guild Wars 2.....If anyone can help, let me know .....

Same deal on my end.  On tech support, I tried almost everything they asked and got back to them with what happened instead.  Thier responses seem automated (or at least copy & pasted) so I feel like I've been taken for a ride.  I plan on checking in on a weekly/ bi weekly bases to see if they found a solution or released an official update.  Until then, i'm missing out on a decent-looking game and they're locking out a chunk of potential players.   

Btw I did re-installed this game, is just hopeless NC West  id the worst costumer service/ gaming industry management, they should go *cricket* themselves with their servers in Brasil and take the Game Guard  with the  bots and  gold sellers with them too . Game Guard don't block shit .... I never seen so many  bots and gold sellers at a game launch ever .... ohh  do I have to enter into errors and  disconnects ..... I'm not a fan of WoW  but i played WoW  for few months  and their costumer service is 5- star rated .... lesseon learned  i guess no more bad asian mmos .....

I have always defended this game that they need time to fix things.

Today they gave an update no idea what they did but it completely broke my game.

I'm in premium membership.

From what i see the is getting worse and worse by the day.

I tried all the requested parts on the form delete folders adjust config files.

restarts re-installs , file repair. checked firewall. it will take me put my pin in and then poof diconnected

Shame shame

Archived