Destroyer vs Sin help

Thanasis

Hello, relatively new to the game, playing around a week, playing around ~1750 rating (lvl 45ofc). I can generally handle most classes ( struggling vs FM due to their high dmg). The only class I cannot seriously face and win is probably Assassin. The problem with them is that they usually play time, hitting and running until they ran out of time. I get my Cooldowns easily wasted, as they can run away from me pretty easily. I only seem to kill the aggressive-playing ones, and only the mediocres/reckless out of them. I bait a lot of their engages with my Tab, but they still manage to get the upper hand on me as I cannot land heavy dmg to them and they slowly wear me down, wasting my Cooldowns one by one.

I hope any Destroyers out there can help me out. Thanks!

Sin is pain in ass for most class. My way to beat him as destroyer is:

1->Grab(F),->4->F->RMB a moment->Z->4->F->RMB->2->Grab->4->F and repeat.

I add 4 to max to get skill which land enemy into air when he is on ground which allow me use F more often (it dont have CD).

When Sin use blind skill, use Q and spin round till you see red numbers which means you hi him. continue till you lose all focus, he esc, or you decade to use some stun combination.

For me best shield is Stone shield (stun ver.). when you see risk use it away from enemy, but its good to use near him becouse of stun (hit him 1 times and Grab then).

About E skill: i decided to 2nd branch, becouse of higher def, but your choose.

If you have problems with HP you can use 3 in healing ver (regen 5% hp (you can eassly have 30k+ at lvl45 so its nice regen).

And about attacking sin when you grab him (using F(choke)). Its waste of hp ussualy. He deal you more dmg using his antigrab skill than you regen/deal from choke. Just 4->F him.

I hope it gonna help you.

Archived