Some sugestions

Naretsu

Hi, i come from another ncsoft game called Guild Wars 2 and a couple of things are much better there than here, perhaps you can consider make something similar in some aspects of the game because for a f2p it's too poor in my opinión, I prefer buy your game for X money and have a decent version of it than this.

- Dodge: you can Dodge here only one time and then you have to wait the internal recharge before dodging again, if u put more dodges via energy bar or similar would be better. duels and pve fights will be more dynamic, interesting and funny than just run around all time because the Dodge cd takes to long.

- Have an Account Vault and wardrobe  for all your characters in same window for free is better then only the char vault; i understand  that the company make a game to gain money with it, but you have a lot ways to do it and gw2 is the proof of that being also f2p.

- Deleteting your characters instantly or with a 5 min countdown is much better to wait 7 days for it, having only 2 slots for your characters. a good number of slots would be 1 slot each class you can create, so that you can test the clases without waiting 7 days to create a new one to test it. the 7 days deleting countdown will not make that players will buy more slots. players will buy more slots only if they wanna play more chars.

- No limit of ítems sale on the Marketplace.

- Craft coins system: in gw2 you can get gems in exchange for gold ingame or cash in real money to buy slots for bank and inventory, outfits, weaspons skins  and a lot things more, It's more simple and with same effectiveness

- Craft system: not bad idea but has too much fees and sample nodes .... perhaps you need to implement more nodes  that you can gather 

- Loot System: The loot system is very poor and bad for players who hasn't a gamer pc, or programable mouse, or bad internet, lag and much more things. i think this will be better if loot was personal, i mean mine is mine and anyone can get it  except me like in gw2 and without keys, in gw2 Only Lion's Arch Chest need keys that you have to buy by gems because has some gemstore stuff inside, u can obtain it ingame too bad and the drop is very rare, bids only make that people with lot of money can get the loot always.

- Mailing should be free

Archived