Where are all the classes?

Yisara

Does people even play Destroyer, Blade Dancer or Blade Master? Or people just decide to take the most easy op classes like Assassin, Force Master & Summoner?

WTF Is going on? Is this game even okey? Can i block players that use Force Master, Summoner, Assassin so i won't match up against them because this classes are way too op right now and i don't want to deal with all this bullshit...

I m a blade dancer and I m sitting at 1833 ELO and have fought a few along the way! Though assasins and destros seem to be very very common.
Where are you getting that info about FM?
FM has to be the rarest class I ve encountered on my way to almost platinum

1 minute ago, Delever said:

I m a blade dancer and I m sitting at 1833 ELO and have fought a few along the way! Though assasins and destros seem to be very very common.
Where are you getting that info about FM?
FM has to be the rarest class I ve encountered on my way to almost platinum

Well i'm lost dude, I just played today about 20 matches, Atleast 3 assassins 1 destroyer 1 blade dancer about 8 atleast summoners and force masters...

2 minutes ago, Bobonuke said:

The only class that may be op out of your list is assassin, on the 10th the 50 patch comes out and the game will be more balanced.

Well i don't know what to say... I get i'm so bad at the game... Atleast if a forcemaster root me for the whole match if i could turn away and BLOCK He's attacks i could win same for summoners... I don't understand how you can say it's not op... I play KFM I always get root and can't block and can't move for the rest of the match i just give up or close the game and join again because i don't want to waste my time of the bullshit... If you play blade dancer or destroyer i can understand why you say that because you can't get rooted... But i can't block, attack & move...

3 minutes ago, Yisara said:

Well i'm lost dude, I just played today about 20 matches, Atleast 3 assassins 1 destroyer 1 blade dancer about 8 atleast summoners and force masters...

If you have some kind of Guide to show me how i need to play so i won't get root for the rest of the match or this cat won't just grab me and i will lose 60% of the health in 3 seconds tell me dude... btw i'm KFM so if you have a guide for me just message me...

1 minute ago, Yisara said:

Well i don't know what to say... I get i'm so bad at the game... Atleast if a forcemaster root me for the whole match if i could turn away and BLOCK He's attacks i could win same for summoners... I don't understand how you can say it's not op... I play KFM I always get root and can't block and can't move for the rest of the match i just give up or close the game and join again because i don't want to waste my time of the bullshit... If you play blade dancer or destroyer i can understand why you say that because you can't get rooted... But i can't block, attack & move...

I also play KFM, and I'm currently diamond. Although a good force master is a counter to us, we should not be losing at this level. We also counter summoners. The only thing on this list that you should lose to is an assassin.

Just now, Bobonuke said:

I also play KFM, and I'm currently diamond. Although a good force master is a counter to us, we should not be losing at this level. We also counter summoners. The only thing on this list that you should lose to is an assassin.

The thing is i'm actually doing good atleast of what is see at the start i lost 100% of the games to assassins and now like 40% so i'm getting there... If you can tell me how i can counter if i'm rooted to the ground and the FM just goes behind me and kills me because i can't turn around and counter I that would be really helpful... I get the kind 3rf i'm getting used to it but if i play against summoners i kill the cat, I have like 40% and thats fine but i get rooted and can't move... once i get to the summoner he just stealth like 4 times and the match is done and i lost... Now the question is CAN YOU EVEN TURN AROUND ONCE YOU ARE ROOTED BECAUSE THAT SHIT DONT MAKE ANY SENSE

1 minute ago, Bobonuke said:

save your ss for when you're rooted, instant knock down > rmb if you get rooted again

save tab for when they do their daze combo behind you.

Wait, But when you get rooted you can't use SS... I tried so many times the only thing you can do is C, RMB... & You can't use Q & E so you can resist to he's attacks... But don't forget that they always get behind me so RMB & C doesn't even work...

6 minutes ago, Yisara said:

Wait, But when you get rooted you can't use SS... I tried so many times the only thing you can do is C, RMB... & You can't use Q & E so you can resist to he's attacks... But don't forget that they always get behind me so RMB & C doesn't even work...

Yes, you can use ss when you're rooted. That's the ONLY time you should be using it against a caster.

2 hours ago, Yisara said:

I play KFM and only gold but I've never kept to FM.  I'm not sure what you have an issue with.  Their mildly annoying and that's it.

Archived