Faction unbalanced

Dauran

server-Yehara needs to faction rebalance. This is a joke that all the pvp'ers are on Crimson and when ceru needs to gear they then join Crimson. Right now their are 7 Ch in misty woods and all 7 has Crimson farms going and. When 1 Ceru trys to farm Crimson has a clan who jumps Ch to stop it. Then thats when Ceru joins Crimson, hence why Ceru has no pvpers.

its turned into a griefing fest and nothing less of it.

I do not pvp my self sense i lag bad, even with 46ping linked to dallas at all times so i know what my ping is at all times but i cant use skill that they dont cast so im speaking for others that im sure has been here flaming or what not.

This is So true On Yehara they need to fix the Faction Balance on that server

it out of control that 90% of the population is Crimson and all the PVP and Pokers are Crimson so who ever is tide down to Cerulean is dead meat you can do dailies you can do farms you cant do late game you cant do any thing because every channel has crimson runs and every one is a crimson trying to kill cerulean and there are no cerulean players because every on is afraid to be Poked or Greifed to hell by crimson jack asses. and I find this out most allot of Crimson people are just out right aggressive mean and have horrible attitudes.

Just now, Laciel said:

Today I request attention to the Server Yehara for the Complete Unbalance and total outcry of this atrocity, how could dev's allow such broken gameplay allow on a server where Late game is Blocked by a Zerg of Red Crimson Legion Faction where 70% of the game PvP Player Population is Crimson this server is Plagued by a uneven Griefing social standard by crimson.

I write this today to Notify Dev's and Social Workers about this Diminishing situation where!, one must hide in fear running from channel to channel from the aggressive poker onslaught of Crimson Legion these Players hunt down the few Cowering Cerulean Players that Live and try to fairly play as a Cerulean In yehara server with out a doubt this Idea of Playing Cerulean is to be asked for death sentence now that faction has been overwhelmed by a one sided war there no Option to be a Cerulean and get late game it a fantasy a illusion for most.

Where Low level Camps are Dead and waiting to be Ganked and late games crowded to each server with Clan Griefing Cerulean Clans has no muster casual players have no right and even Hardcore players see no reason to play in such this server is broken for the majority who wish it to be balanced and I can tell you why it is that this is wrong is that In Faction chat! I hear people ! Cry out to this every day where they have to suffer late game to crimson Standards of Grieving and PK day after day trying to get to late game as cerulean and Crimson in this server see nothing wrong with this? there must be a change and a balance if you allow this standard to go on as the status quo you will lose your faction Gameplay you will lose people due to Late black Wall block by these players and you will have people feel like they cant do a thing the best way to love player base is to make them feel weak,Insignificant, Valued down Base of skill quality and Value of Gameplay life. this value is the experience players have a right to feel when they play games the right to feel that they have achieved struggled and done something with their time but when you allow players to be Tyrants and bully and Suppress others based on their choice of Faction or side and aesthetics you have done something wrong.

here is what I wrote about this Unbalance and is it true that Crimson legion are the Majority and Cerulean order are the Minority we will be Enslaved by the overwhelming power of Crimson faction and that it you might as well get rid of it. it has not become the fight between superpowers and guerrilla army  and in all out history the week fail to win if the devs allow this to keep going they will lose allot of players due to late game.

Archived