Low level players and surveys

Ivyi

Hayo everyone,

I'm a player who enjoys both PvE and PvP content in most MMO's and from what i have seen with my lowbie lvl 27 character, PvP will be a lot of fun. WILL be... I got first few wins easily and ranked to Silver, but then i started getting nothing but players level 40+, which clearly is an advantage when i don't even have half my CC breakers. I don't mind losing, but those losses were just frustrating.

Anyway, to my actual question: Are there any plans to change the arena to make it more accessible to low leveled players, pitting them against each other? Or if not, do you know any good time to play (that story was from way to far into the night) when more players are online to increase the chance to play against similary leveled opponents?

I know, PvP is usually more fun when played at max level and with access to play around with your build, but it's still fun! (Plus balancing is usually even more of a problem in lower levels.)

Second question: Does NCsoft actually read the surveys we have to do every few levels? Or is it better to write a direct request here in the forum? Or do we just get the updates from the Korean servers without having any influence on the development?

And tiny third question: While in the arena the players can talk via /s(say), but can they "hear" each other while far away from each other in between rounds?

Okay, i hope whatever i wrote made a little bit sense and wasn't to poorly phrased. :p

Ivyi

1 hour ago, Ivyi said:

Anyway, to my actual question: Are there any plans to change the arena to make it more accessible to low leveled players, pitting them against each other?

I don't think that NCsoft will introduce pvp matchmaking based on levels.

Just try to get  lv45 ASAP.

Second question: Does NCsoft actually read the surveys we have to do every few levels? Or is it better to write a direct request here in the forum? Or do we just get the updates from the Korean servers without having any influence on the development?

I think that the balance patches are a bit different.  I'm not sure if they read the surveys but since you have to choose an answer they can see if for example 60% of players have choosen answer X they can react to this and make it better.

Archived