*cricket* assassins.

Bobonuke

Just now, Gimcha said:

Bobonuke maybe just l2p ? Assasins arent op they just got hard to understand skills so you dont understand a sh*t, stop being noob. Assasins are also being rekt by destroyers and BD's who are op becouse dev's think that making deflecting spins isn't enought they also need to stun on every attack attempt. If you would not attack sin's when they counterattack you would l2p and win.

I have a feeling if I look your name up in the info panel you're going to be under silver.

Oh so you are one of those wannabe 24/7 block/reflect kidos ? Get rid that its not totally balanced on lvl 45 and all classes get rekt by some class and yes you will counter the counter class most in arena  "little wannabe". 

Just now, Gimcha said:

Oh so you are one of those wannabe 24/7 block/reflect kidos ? Get rid that its not totally balanced on lvl 45 and all classes get rekt by some class and yes you will counter the counter class most in arena  "little wannabe". 

What the actual *cricket* are you even trying to say? I don't know if you're trying to troll or not but jesus christ lmao. The only thing that's sketchy is that you have three posts and they're all on this thread. But damn yo, rosettastone.com.

20 hours ago, Bobonuke said:

/snip

he's on the floor no tab F, i tremor him getting ready for a combo, he gets stunned. MY FIRST HIT HE MAGICALLY COUNTERS IT, DONT FORGET THAT HE'S STUNNED FOLKS.. THEN HE GETS OUT OF EVERYTHING BECAUSE OF THE *cricket* COUNTER AND WINS THE MATCH.

/snip

Just wanted point out that one of the Assassin's downed-state abilities (2 I think?) IS a counter...

When you lose to something you think is ridiculous, don't just resort to blaming the other class. FIRST thing you should do is check if it's lack of knowledge on your part (e.g. you didn't know about that skill, let alone how to identify it).

If your first response to anything unexpected is to blame your class/their class/the system, you're just preventing yourself from learning and getting better.

PS - Ah, here we go, on '2', skill is called Straw Doll (https://bnstree.com/AS).

25 minutes ago, YEEART said:

No. He's saying that they can still counter after they've been stunned. Which should be impossible no matter the class.

Except that they CAN when they're knocked down (See his statement "he's on the floor no tab F").

PS - Assuming you response was aimed at me? :)

4 minutes ago, Daemoroth said:

Except that they CAN when they're knocked down (See his statement "he's on the floor no tab F").

PS - Assuming you response was aimed at me? :)

Please read in context, the scenario I gave was that he was on the floor with nothing, if you tremor they become STUNNED AND STAND UP. They should not be able to counter while being STUNNED.

Just now, Bobonuke said:

Please read in context, the scenario I gave was that he was on the floor with nothing, if you tremor they become STUNNED AND STAND UP. They should not be able to counter while being STUNNED.

In that case a specced Tab (1 point) gets out of stun. Are you sure it was on CD?

4 minutes ago, Daemoroth said:

In that case a specced Tab (1 point) gets out of stun. Are you sure it was on CD?

Yes, I won't use tremor specifically UNLESS it's on cd. I didn't make it to diamond with no game knowledge, I know what I'm talking about.

9 minutes ago, Bobonuke said:

Yes, I won't use tremor specifically UNLESS it's on cd. I didn't make it to diamond with no game knowledge, I know what I'm talking about.

I'm just pointing out what tool(s) the assassin had at their disposal to get out of that situation. *shrug*

2 minutes ago, Daemoroth said:

I'm just pointing out what tool(s) the assassin had at their disposal to get out of that situation. *shrug*

Yeah I understand, it's just a lot of people don't read the entire post, or just don't understand the context/scenarios at all then comment on it.

Assassin here.

I agree with you KFM vs Sin is so one sided that the only way for KFM to win is if Sin screws up alot. With that being said, i dont play KFM so if you only struggle vs assassins then u should be happy, here are some matchups for assassin that are one sided. 

Summoner - the only way to win is if he screws up alot, cant win otherwise, also we have a bug against them where we cant use our tab escape when their pet is on top of us, and if that happens we just loose.

Blade dancer - Heavily in favor of them, very hard to get an opener on them, they have charge that u cant counter and they can combo you of off that, immunity to most cc etc.

Force master - Also in favor of them, they have 2 stun breaks, can spam skills to get you out of stealth, also freeze u for 80% of the fight, and even if u get to stun them when they dont have their cc breaks most of the time u get frozen after stun and they just move out of your range because of lag and u cant hit them.

As it stands now the pvp is very unbalanced, im avoiding arena because of that and waiting for hongmoon skills, so that hopefully it gets more balaced.

Archived