How do I use a joystick/ gamepad?!?!?

Ozell

I finally got the game working but the only issue now is that I normally use a gamepad, and I don't know how to configure it to work with the game. I use a Logitech game pad if that helps any, any advice would be helpful

ok so my a button and b button are switched as well as my x and y button, and analog sticks are still reversed as well, couldn't find the option to correct it... my controller works fine on other games for my pc

1 hour ago, Ozell said:

so can I use my xbox one controller or a 360 one?!?

I am currently trying this myself and it is not reading my X box one controller i just purchased. I have it wired in because i dont currently have the wireless adapter.

1 hour ago, Ozell said:

so can I use my xbox one controller or a 360 one?!?

I double quoted on accident and am not sure how to erase. I am new to these forums.

I think it's only the 360 controller, my friend was using his 360 controller for this game. I'm using my ps4 controller with the DS4 app. A few tips if the game isn't reading your controller: Run the game as an admin; you can only click the gamepad option in-game and not the character menu; If you are using a controller app, try running that as an admin as well.

Archived