[What to play] Destroyer or LBM (200 ms)

LilFaerie

Hi guys, I've been playing the game for a few days now, got a summoner to level 43 (and 1750 in 1v1). I picked the summoner because I heard it was the less ping dependant class in the game, but it doesn't quite suit my playstyle, and I have been looking for a new class to play. I've reduced the list to Destroyer or LBM (Blade Dancer). I've been watching Jaesung streams lately, and he got too diamond today as destroyer and 200 ms, obviously I won't compare myself with him, he's a korean pro player, but still, he can ani-cancel properly, which gives me a little bit of hope. I also heard LBM (Blade Dancer) is a good class for low ping since its combos are mostly aerial and don't require a really fast reaction. So, what are your thought guys? Let me know what you think.

PD: For those who are gonna say that any class is competitively playable at 200 ms, I already know that, but I still want to enjoy this amazing game the best I can despite the lag.

If you're referring to pvp, I'd suggest destroyer. . . That class atm is pretty darn good in arena until the lvl 50 patch/hongmoon talents come into play. You don't need ping to be able to spam spin 24/7 and destroy people (newbs) that get stunned by the .5 second timing on your spin. The ani cancel on Destroyer is there and all, but you don't really need to worry about that when you can just continue to spin and roflstomp newbs. Newbs, not decent players. . . But yeah Destroyer is the way to go.

Archived