Draw: Points calculated?

Nimrod

I7deGID.jpg

I lost both rounds and subsequently the Duel because i got a lower score. Both times I had way more HP than my opponent. I was wondering, what calculates the score?

(if there could be a re-cap screen on all the bonus points my opponent got, that would help me better improve)

I can't be HP because i was higher health both times, which would also rule out damage done. (some classes have more damaging skills available to them than others, some have more cc, some have healing etc.)
So one is left to assume its combo's and combo breaker's i get points for (..or rather my opponent here, got points for)

Can anyone confirm?

Healing dosent seem to give any points, so u can easely be highest HP and lowest points by having more life steal etc than the enemy. Probably the same for +defense skills.

Also being lower lvl seems to give a huge bonus. Rather odd way to help the low lvl players, but I have won many fights on my kung fu master as lvl 20-25 being on lower health and rly getting raped by the high lvl skills all duel long.

Yeah.. basically if you heal more than the other class and you cant finish them off/ it times out, you'll lose.. with few exceptions.  Its why sin is such a hard matchup for des etc.  It goes off straight total dmg done, whether you have higher hp or not.

Archived