E03019 (???) Ein Error nach dem nächsten.

Moin, hatte den Beitrag schon auf Reddit gepostet, jedoch erhalte ich dort keine Antwort. Daher versuche ich es mal hier. Ich kopiere den Beitrag aus reddit hierhin.

Ich hoffe ihr könnt mir helfen, da es schon sehr frustrierend ist mit Errors überhäuft zu werden, nachdem man ewig gebraucht hat den Launcher zum Laufen zu bringen. (Und so wie ich schon gelesen habe gibt es noch etliche weitere im späteren Verlauf).

Sup guys, so i finally got my launcher working but a new error occurs and i can't find a solution on the internet. So i hope you can help me out.

Im starting the launcher which is saying that i need to choose a folder and then press "Install game". But i can't choose any folder since following error appears: "The selected folder does not have the correct version of the game. please check the installation path and try again." Though i tried every BnS folder i have.

When i'm just trying to press "Install game" it says -- "[Launcher error] A faulty installation URL was trasnmitted. Please restart the launcher. If the error occurs again, please contact Customer Support (...) E03019"

mfg

Archived