Arena Fatigue

wolftonrei

Maybe it is just me running into some really shitty luck with the match ups, but since launch i have ran across an egregious amount of ( in rough order from highest to lowest) Assassins, summoners, and blade dancers. As a kfm i loathe these match ups as these matches tend to either be stall heavy matches or almost completely one sided. No i am not max level, No i am not complaining about how they should be nerfed into the ground, but i am an impatient little *cricket*. I have learned a lot from the excessive amount of match ups with these classes, but as more time goes on i find myself more and more reluctant to even bother when i know with almost certainty what i am going to be facing up against will be a crap shot on if i can counter whatever build they have goin for them. Last night was probably the worst being that out of 2 hours of matches i fought exclusively these 3 classes with only 1 kfm as an exception. I am beginning to think that these are actually the only playable classes all along and just accidentally glitched the game and started clobbering people with my bare fists. Am i crazy or no? 

Archived