Blade Dancer against Kong Fu Master

Yisara

So i played against like 5 Blade Dancers in the arena. I don't understand how everytime i hit him he can recover... He always resist... And everytime he like spin...

That spin is that he's defense? Because i don't understand everytime i use my defense he immediately stun me and i can't do anything...

Should i not use my defense? How can i attack him if everytime he spins i get resist? He can spin forever... I can't attack him and I can't stun him... WTF IS GOING ON HELP ME?!

DOES ANYONE HAVE SOME KIND OF GUIDE THAT I COULD USE?! 

1 minute ago, Yisara said:

So i played against like 5 Blade Dancers in the arena. I don't understand how everytime i hit him he can recover... He always resist... And everytime he like spin...

That spin is that he's defense? Because i don't understand everytime i use my defense he immediately stun me and i can't do anything...

Should i not use my defense? How can i attack him if everytime he spins i get resist? He can spin forever... I can't attack him and I can't stun him... WTF IS GOING ON HELP ME?!

DOES ANYONE HAVE SOME KIND OF GUIDE THAT I COULD USE?! 

KFM is a game of patients vs a BD - Timing your skills is key.

BD will parry you if you attack into spin.   You need to bait his trinket then go ham with 3RF(Practice this!!!!!!!) - you can take 70%+ of his health away in one combo if he is greed with his trinket.

Count the spins for the counter as it only lasts .5 seconds.   If you see a spinning sword around him, he used his defensive. 

BD weakness is being chi starved so if you can block his boomerang toss thats a huge hit to his overall damage output.

Only use your Tab escape when you see lightning draw.

Thats about it, I can't go into more details because I am that blade dancer and I only know it from that perspective.   Essentially I know how not to lose to KFM.

The spin is our Tab button. When talented (it's compulsory, every BD should have it), you get 0.5 seconds of parry after using it. In addition to that, it'll stun you on a successful parry, setting up easy aerial combos for a lot of damage. 

It does have a cost associated with it, but typically BD's sit on a large pool of chi so it's mostly irrelevant. Pretty much just have to wait a split second since the timing on the parry effect is rather strict and it has a short (very short) cooldown. Wait 0.5 seconds and you're golden to swing into it. 

Archived