Can't find friend to form a party

Allanna7319

We are in the same server, same channel, and we can't see each other or add each other on a friends list. How do I either add someone to my friend's list or add someone to my party? Is it impossible to party up unless you're in a dungeon or something? I can add other players but for some reason it won't let me search his name or find him. We can't even find each other in town. Do we need to reach a certain level to do this? I don't understand why it'd let me add other people but not him.

If you press F4 and then type in his name in search and he doesn't show up, 2 things are possible. 1, you're not writing his name correctly. 2, he's not on the same server as you. I know you said he is but I don't see how there can be any other explanation as there has been no reports of bugs with friends like that.

• 3 weeks later...

I am kinda having the same issue, same server same channel, I typed the name of the person in and their name comes up... but when I clicked the button, it wouldn't let me add the person, mind you, I did this when the person was online before and still didn't work. I have the American version

Doesn't answer the question.

you should be able to add ppl from different server to your friendlist. You're, pretty much, adding thier account to your friendlist so if they switch char and that char is in a diff server ull see them online with character.

please correct me if im wrong.

Archived