Crash report error! at dragon icon!

TheGolden

So, hello there i am here asking for help in hope that somebody mightve found a fix for this problem.

After every patch there seems to be a problem with the client whatever it maybe,i got this problem on my hands now and i coulnt find a fix for it anywhere.

I lanch the lancher,i login then the dragon icon shows up,then i get the CrashReportError,and then it just keeps on loading forever.

I already Disabled my Razer SDK,and i've already changed the razer keyboard in the clientconfiguration to an "n" restarting my pc doesnt work updating my drivers doesnt work.

I have no more idea's so hopefully someone does.

I am using windows 10,maybe that might help?

If you know anythinig that could help me out i'll be pleased to know,Thanks in advance!

yeah, i'm having the same trouble right now. it was working fine but i kept getting really low fps drops and then i'd suddenly crash. realized that i forgot to disable razer and ever since, it's been crashing at the dragon icon. i've tried repairing, restarting, etc. it keeps crashing. help .-.

1 hour ago, Boontaru said:

enable Razor SDK -> login the game -> while INSIDE the game Disable Razor SDK 

that worked for me  

I assume you mean while the game is running disable Razor SDK... you can't disable it IN the game correct? 

Archived