Client Crash?

GypsyDance

Every time I open my game, type in my password, the dragon circle thingy pops up before it takes you in game but instead it just Crashes.

I've already turned my Chroma keyboard setting to n in the folders and I'm not sure what else can be causing it.. I assume people are online playing atm as it's 3:16pm where I am right now. I've had this problem since roughly 9am when I got up and tried to start playing.. Any help at all? It was working just fine before maintenance last night..

Have you tried this one? 

We have been able to identify the issue that is causing the game client to crash upon attempting to log in. If you are using a Chroma Keyboard, running Razer Synapse, or Razer Chroma SDK Core Components software, you will need to modify the ClientConfiguration.xml file.

• To do this, first navigate to “MyDocuments\BnS\NCWEST”
• Once in the NCWEST folder you should see the ClientConfiguration
• Right click the ClientConfiguration file and select Edit
• After selecting Edit you need to locate the following line <option name='use-chroma-keyboard' value='y'/>
• Change the value from Y to N and then Save and Close.

before patch i needed to update my synapse and enable razer services after newest patch nothing aint working anymore. if i keep then enabled game will stop working by windows if i disable them i got error from game.

Archived