Crash during BnS logo

MentalBlank

So i've been having trouble with GameGuard and Razer since the game launched until now, with every update from the game it get worst and harder to fix. I've been playing games my whole life and never seen a game company *cricket*ing with another game company.

NOW SERIOUSLY NCSOFT YOU GOTTA FIX THIS ISSUE, IT'S NOT JUST ME TO THINK ABOUT THERE IS THOUSAND PEOPLE HAVING THIS ISSUE. JUST THINK HOW MANY PEOPLE CAN OWN A ONE SINGLE RAZER PROJECT THAT CAN RUIN EVERYTHING.

I thought premium was worth it but i was completely wrong, damn if i ever could ever make use of it. Server maintenance are like down for 5-6 hours daily, then it goes down again for like 2 more hours and to top it off this GameGuard worthless shit in the way.

If you get any fix for this patch please let me know. I tried everything so far and still did not work.

Edit: I think i found a way to fix it: https://forums.bladeandsoul.com/topic/163026-for-thoese-who-stuck-at-bns-logo-razer-crash/

This post is an accurate representation of the way I feel.

If not for these problems I'd be dumping money into their account at an unprecedented rate.

I'd understand the glitches if the game wasn't already 3 years old.

Oh well. On to the next game.

Same here, just cant believe how this game can crash so often. I played tons of games and never experienced something like this. WTF the devs team are doing? Fixing this crash, Razers and asus issues must be a priority. Like i give a f**k about the gathering/crafting experience. I pay for premium and cant play half of the time because crashs or 6 hours mainteneance... seriously WTF

6 minutes ago, Daykeem said:

This post is an accurate representation of the way I feel.

If not for these problems I'd be dumping money into their account at an unprecedented rate.

I'd understand the glitches if the game wasn't already 3 years old.

Oh well. On to the next game.

do not know why ncsoft do this but every time he releases an update hinders another, my game so play in launcher he gives unbelievable crashes in this same fight a long time ago about the crash report regarding products razer

Archived