Switching to EU servers from NA for more character slots?

So, I know a lot of people who want more character slots, so they switch their servers to EU, because you still get 2 more character slots, and go back and forth depending on what character they wish to play on. My friend wants me to switch to EU, so we can play these certain pair of characters together because they don't want to have to buy another character slot. I just want to know if you could get in trouble for doing so. I've been really looking forward to this game for years and it's finally out, and I'm really not about to switch my servers just to get penalized or my account locked for something stupid.

Thank you:)

Im pretty sure you can do that, dunno why that should be a problem for ncsoft. But if you buy premium it's only for one area, so if you want premium on EU and NA you have to buy it 2 times. Oh yeah, your ping will be higher on EU too if your location is in NA and ping is really important in B&S, so I would suggest to make another account for more slots. This way you don't have to pay money and you can play on the same server with the same ping. But like I said earlier if you decide to buy premium later, you have to buy it 2 times again for both accs if you want it for all chars.

Archived