which class should i play?

PakaluPapito

Well THB this is the wrong place to ask.  If you ask these forums every class is OP and needs a nerf except the class of the op.  AAAAAAnd every class is also nerfed and needs a buff.  

In reality just look at some videos and pick whatever class you think looks coolest and would match your playstyle.  I just started semi casual and im having a blast with assassin.  Some friends play force master KFM and BM and everyone is having a blast.  Playing agaist any good player will make you rage a bit.  Pick your self up learn from the loss and move on.  Welcome! =D

Play w/e style you like and dont think too much about difficulty. Im happy as blade dancer,but have problems vs assasins and summoners (still learning game),but I would still not call them as stronger than me. I just need l2p. I enjoy my blade dancer skills and combos. In short find what playstyle you like and go whit it. Learn all small details and you will be happy. 

Play a blade dancer, assassin, or summoner. They are practically the only classes in 1v1 gold. Can't go wrong with the most popular classes right? In all seriousness just pick whatever tickles your pickle. If your wanting something that is more statistical in viability right now (from my own experience in game and knowledge from the forums) is from least to most effective to play would be: Force master, blade master, kung fu master, destroyer, blade dancer, summoner, and assassin. DO KEEP IN MIND, that this is a loose interpretation as all classes besides Force master are perfectly viable in the right hands, and i only say Force master due too some word of mouth that they really are under powered until the balance change when the level cap will be raised to 50. At least at gold ranking and above anyways.

Archived