New idea about the server transfer system

Hyouna

Dear NCSOFT blade and soul development team

I think we should create a character transfer system so that people can move to another server ,for a nominal fee of course
Please consider this idea because many people want to play with their friend or simply enjoy their game with lower ping

Make a new character or use cross-server dungeons to play. Characters bouncing from server to server will destroy game-play on nearly every front, especially economy and game-balance. Don't make such greedy and selfish requests, if your actual purpose is to play with your friend go make a character on the same server. 

18 minutes ago, Ayauti said:

And if I'm not mistaken, all servers are located in the same place for each region so ping shouldn't be the problem unless you're tryna switch from NA to EU or EU to NA.

Srlly, i want to switch asia sever here, bro. (If it possible, of course i will pay for that), i dont thing this ideal greedy and selfish.

Look around you, KR/CH/JP/TW >> it's just a trial sever, use for beta test and then make it on NA/EU (global sever with international language), you can see asia player everywhere.

And yeah, they have a big problem with language interface & ping on KR/CH/JP/TW, they need a sever have low ping & use english interface. U understand what i say?

Trying to create new charater? Oh, c'mon noone want this, ask yourself pls. They will pay to keep them profile on switch sever and me too, if i must be

Just now, LeoAslan said:

Srlly, i want to switch asia sever here, bro. (If it possible, of course i will pay for that), i dont thing this ideal greedy and selfish.

Look around you, KR/CH/JP/TW >> it's just a trial sever, use for beta test and then make it on NA/EU (global sever with international language), you can see asia player everywhere.

And yeah, they have a big problem with language interface & ping on KR/CH/JP/TW, they need a sever have low ping & use english interface. U understand what i say?

Trying to create new charater? Oh, c'mon noone want this, ask yourself pls. They will pay to keep them profile on switch sever and me too, if i must be

So you want your character with your maxed end-game everything to be transferred to a server that has just recently been launched. I don't see any issues with that.

This is like asking for your closed beta character to be carried over to the launch while everyone else has to start from scratch. C'mon fella, be reasonable.

13 minutes ago, Ayauti said:

So you want your character with your maxed end-game everything to be transferred to a server that has just recently been launched. I don't see any issues with that.

This is like asking for your closed beta character to be carried over to the launch while everyone else has to start from scratch. C'mon fella, be reasonable.

You're missing the point, the time investment of that character represents the effort put into it.

or maybe you're not, but as i see, you see only one side, and it's "how can i grief players or just get a leg up".

This is a legitimate issue, and a service that should already have been implemented.

I cannot comment on ping, but the playing with friends and still retaining your character is a viable demand. It might not even be a level 45 character that wants to transfer!

13 minutes ago, Ayauti said:

No, im just create my acc & join NA sever 20 day ago. Bought premium pack and start like another player.

Maxed end-game, no im not, but near maxed.........i mean

1 hour ago, Ayauti said:

Make a new character or use cross-server dungeons to play. Characters bouncing from server to server will destroy game-play on nearly every front, especially economy and game-balance. Don't make such greedy and selfish requests, if your actual purpose is to play with your friend go make a character on the same server. 

I understand your point however this is not a PK game,new players can always ensure their gameplay and old players can carry on with their character
Some of them paid lots of money and time on their character so making the game more dynamic is not a bad idea

1 hour ago, Hyouna said:

Dear NCSOFT blade and soul development team

I think we should create a character transfer system so that people can move to another server ,for a nominal fee of course
Please consider this idea because many people want to play with their friend or simply enjoy their game with lower ping

Agreed ..

Found out that a couple of friends play this game too but most of them on other servers.

I'd also like to see this implemented. Given so many other games have it, I see zero issues with such. Not to mention, I also have finished reaching the current levelcap just the other day; I'd like to move the character in question to another server instead of having to go through the entire process of leveling from 1-to-45 again. There's a good amount of effort I put into the character in terms of equipment and crafting, and to have to start over would be an enormous turnoff from the game to put it lightly.

In short, server transfer option, please.

Archived