KFM Discussion

Mariyo24

Lol. Anyone else make a KFM with the false promise that they had the highest single target dps?... only to watch every other class in the game shrek mobs with AoE skills and still do more boss damage... Meanwhile you're herp derping around moonwater having trouble clearing parts of necropolis... Can i get a 200-300 board damage raise on Searing Blow and Tiger Strike please..

Anyways.. this post is more about the changes to the class with hongmoon skills up and coming. i noticed that shin kick is going to immediately ready comet strike, which makes me consider dropping the daze in PvE for the instant cast Damage tree... well see

Your LMB will now proc Searing blow on crit, which is going to make your ani canceling be much more reliable (along with upping your CRIT you goons)... and help with chi management.

Tiger strike is getting 300-500 ish damage bonus on enemies that are debuffed by searing palm. Choked, stunned, knocked down Etc..a good KFM should be able to keep his debuff up almost permanently with the changes to searing blow and the ease of stacking 4 debuffs.. So i suppose this is the closest thing to a board damage raise, But giving Bonus damage for a skill thats already kind of low seems like a slap to the face... They should have made it a flat increase with a CDR effect on your Leading Palm skill if the enemy is debuffed...... and for you pvpers... were getting a suction effect with Cyclone kick!. So no more whiffing on enemies that are in melee range because of the awful spacial issues of small range AoE skills. Cough Cough.

Lets hear thoughts and opinions about KFM post patch and how you plan to use those very attractive 5 skill points!.

*please keep things positive, no turning this into a class war.... but if i hear someone say that KFM only needs more skill to do more damage  one more time, im gonna crap my pants.. You cant get much better than keeping searing palm up and never running out of chi because you built enough crit for your searing blow... If you make this argument you probably havnt played multiple classes... go pick up a blade master and draw stance RMB>LMB>RMB>LMB>FlashStep and tell me again how tanky classes can't be good damage....* <3

Archived