Thoughts on Possible Improvements

843813_1452550143

Improvement to Existing System

Crafting/Gathering

Adding the possibilities of having simultaneous craft/gathering from the same guild for a higher price would be really helpful and make those two things way more interesting.

Those additional “order slot” could be unlocked through crafting/gathering quest or by simply leveling your guild rank.

Faction System

Lots of player doesn’t realise that the faction clothes tag them for PvP, nor do they know that when they die, the 3rd skill remove their faction cloth. So maybe, the explanation in Bamboo village could be improved, maybe by doing an instance where they have to put the cloth and remove them to see the difference with npc going from passive to aggressive, and have a fight to which they have to lose and therefore force them to use their 3rd skill to remove the outfit.

Wardrobe

Making the wardrobe, or at least some outfit of it (like the one you have to buy with real money), account wide would be extremely helpful.

Having to pay for an outfit that only one of your character will be able to use kinda stop me from buying them.

Even for the other outfits, I spent hours farming dungeon and boss to get some and I have to admit, it kinda killed my motivation from playing my alt cause I know I’ll have to do that again if I want them to wear the same style.

I know it’s a stupid entitlement, but I assume that playing on alt is “easier” because I can use my main to do some of the hard work and enjoy the reward on my alt. You can kinda do that by farming the transformation weapon/acc. and mail them to your alt, so it would be nice if I could also use the outfit I spent quite some time to obtain on my main on my other character from the get go.

Wheel of Fate

Each use of a wheel of fate could give a token that could be traded for a specific item from that wheel of fate.

The amount of token needed would depend on the item rarity, 5tokens for the 3pieces soulshield, 50tokens for the chest outfit. (Those number are purely theoretical and are just here as example)  That would reduce the amount of frustration from farming a boss for 3 days and still not getting what someone want, but still require quite a few kills before getting every item for people that RNGesus hate.

The token would be specific to each wheel of fate to prevent people from farming lower level field boss to get what they want from higher level wheel of fate.

New System

Alliance System

An alliance between clan could allow big communities to stay together despite the small number of clan slot (Our clan, the Space Vikings, was full in the first few days of the game but we still have people asking to join, and even if we were at the max capacity of 80, quite a few would still be left out).

This system would also allow different communities to play together easily while maintaining their own personality.

As to what an Alliance would add, a chat channel and possibly some bigger craft, I’m sure other stuff could be implemented, but even only a chat channel would be interesting.

Feedback Forum Section

Yeah, a feedback section on the forum would allow post like these to not have to go in the General Discussion section and help the thread focus on feedback and not pointless argument. (Even if I’m sure there will be some)

PS: I know this is posted in the General Discussion section, but please, keep the thread clean and stay focus on the subject. =D

my only suggestion could be.. give the free players access to the wardrobe too.. there is just far too many amazing otufits and too little space in our banks/inventory

(im a premium player but i just dont feel that wardrobe should be limited to the premiums)

Archived