Getting Poharan's Invitation

Beanut

I'm already lv45 and I kinda deleted Poharan's Invitation by accident, and i've read on other topics in the forum but I havent got any leads on how to retrieve the quest. Any ideas on how I can get the quest back?

I've posted this on this forum before, I've submitted two tickets to NC Soft and I've done research for hours on this. I've been 45 for a week and cannot access the dungeons. Just letting you know now, this bug has been going on for awhile and NC Soft has yet to acknowledge it. So, I'm sorry to say this but we are SoL.

I received the quest--completed the quest...and guess what?! much like you it says I never had the quest and still cannot enter because I 'never' completed it. I've been 45 since 24 hours after launch if that's any inclination as to whether it will be fixed or not. I received some bull$heet message stating I'm basically SoL...so it's not hard to be just as much of an ass and call the CC company and state that anything spent on this game was not authorized and my card was 'stolen'.

Archived