**FIX** Crashing at Login **FIX**

Lauryn

Hello!

Did not see this posted anywhere else but on the Support Page under Announcements. So I wanted to post this here for people to find. I also would recommend clicking on this link and let  them know if this fix worked for you or not. Good Luck! Hope to see you out there!

Lauryn

Crashing At Login

We have been able to identify the issue that is causing the game client to crash upon attempting to log in. If you are using a Chroma Keyboard, running Razer Synapse, or Razer Chroma SDK Core Components software, you will need to modify the ClientConfiguration.xml file.

• To do this, first navigate to “MyDocuments\BnS\NCWEST”
  • Once in the NCWEST folder you should see the ClientConfiguration
  • Right click the ClientConfiguration file and select Edit
  • After selecting Edit you need to locate the following line <option name='use-chroma-keyboard' value='y'/>
  • Change the value from Y to N and then Save and Close.

You should now be able to fully log into the game client.

Please keep in mind, if you are receiving error 4049 as well, you will need to restart your PC after making these changes before you will be able to login.

Just now, LynnLynn said:

Same. I am talking wiht tech support now. They are just telling me to do the same thing their "fixes" say  under support. Im going to ask for a refund and reinstall.. I hope this works. its the last thing i can think of.

I was just going to say submit a ticket and speak with support. Sorry this didnt fix your issue. I do however have a question. Is the issue I reported above the exact issue you are experiencing?

13 minutes ago, Lauryn said:

9y8q82qi5I was just going to say submit a ticket and speak with support. Sorry this didnt fix your issue. I do however have a question. Is the issue I reported above the exact issue you are experiencing?

No exactly. The issue I am having is where it boots up after the Blade & Soul symbol, fades out and shows the NCsoft logo and crashes, stating that Blade & Soul via window to send a report. I am sure I have done this at least 10 times. Capture2.png

Capture.png

Capture3.png

1 minute ago, LynnLynn said:

No exactly. The issue I am having is where it boots up after the Blade & Soul symbol, fades out and shows the NCsoft logo and crashes, stating that Blade & Soul via window to send a report. I am sure I have done this at least 10 times.

Yah I was going to say that everyone wants to play so bad that they will give any fix a try. Which is completely understandable. I will say however I submitted a ticket and they got back to me about a day and a half later. They will ask for a dxdiag and a logfile scan. Once they have that they can see what is going on with your machine and if there is anything abnormal. I really recommend submitting one. I have and at least I can play at this point. Good luck!

The

2 minutes ago, Lauryn said:

Yah I was going to say that everyone wants to play so bad that they will give any fix a try. Which is completely understandable. I will say however I submitted a ticket and they got back to me about a day and a half later. They will ask for a dxdiag and a logfile scan. Once they have that they can see what is going on with your machine and if there is anything abnormal. I really recommend submitting one. I have and at least I can play at this point. Good luck!

The thing is, I already have. I am working with them now. So far no good. I just uninstalled it and trying it again. Hopefully it fixes the issue.

3 minutes ago, LynnLynn said:

The

The thing is, I already have. I am working with them now. So far no good. I just uninstalled it and trying it again. Hopefully it fixes the issue.

Im cheering for you! Good  Luck!

4 minutes ago, LynnLynn said:

The

I'm on the same boat as you. Wish they would just roll back. Hope we can get some extra time put into our premium membership. 

2 hours ago, DestroXXIV said:

I'm on the same boat as you. Wish they would just roll back. Hope we can get some extra time put into our premium membership. 

If you are running any Razer software. Enable "Razer Chroma SDK Services". Restart your computer and load the game! :D

Archived