Is there any manual download link?

angooose

The client is stuck on E02018, I've tried the first day for over 6 hours, trust me, the keep on updating thing doesnt work.

I've asked a friend to copy all his files to me, and I was able to play within 30mins. What a joke.

Anyways, the problem is that I dont want to keep asking for my friend to send me all his files every time BnS decides to have a "small" patch.

Is there anywhere to download the update manually so I can update manually? The client is literally cancer.

I went into my BnS folder in Program Files X86 and under the patch folder there is a torrent file. I used my Utorrent application and it updated the game just fine. I had to move the files around and repair the install but it did work. I hope that helps.

The problem I have is when Im trying to update files with the launcher the internet speed starts high around 2.0MB/s then slowly drops until its hits 0MB/s  then it does nothing.  Been at it for about 2 days now and although the torrent method worked there were still a few files missing I guess so I have been trying to DL those.

I've located that folder before, but sadly it doesnt really update anything :/ Or there's always something "missing". And hence relying back on their cancer client (which doesnt work). 

It's amazing how this so called E02018 issue was out 10 months ago, and they still havnt fixed it. And believe me, it's not our side of things that's wrong. 

Yea, I have installed the launcher on 3 different computers using 3 different links and the client still behaves poorly. Only way i can seem to get the Launcher to DL anything is to restart the PC and it will DL about 30MB then just stop downloading everything completely. My advice, if your friend doesn't mind giving you the files and it works.. go that route.. As for me, I guess Ill just go play something else.

Archived