weapon skins

70Seven

Yeah that's pretty lame, since some skins are purchased from the store... There is no way to retrieve it once it has been used, so if you want to use another skin, you will lose the one you paid for already.  I'm hoping someone tells me I am mistaken, and lets me know how to save the skin I paid for,

1 hour ago, GrimmGames said:

Yeah that's pretty lame, since some skins are purchased from the store... There is no way to retrieve it once it has been used, so if you want to use another skin, you will lose the one you paid for already.  I'm hoping someone tells me I am mistaken, and lets me know how to save the skin I paid for,

There is no way to save the skin you purchased in the Hongmoon Store(F10). In fact, it's not even worth buying. You get the same exact skin as a weapon drop in the game. The Shrieking Wind Phantom weapons you get the same ones in game which are called, Cold Iron weapons. Those are generally found at end-game (Levels 40~45). The Fury Illusion weapons can't be obtained as a drop, however a Forgekeeper can drop the Illusion Infernal weapons. 

Archived