Who can draw mine character?

IEDevice

Oh you took the feet out, now I can't draw her anymore *Runs away* I can't draw adults ;-; But if, IF, IF you want me to draw a child version of her, like prolly 4.5 to 6 heads ratio, I'm happy to do it. Just supply front, side back view, and don't forget not to crop out the feet (they're important too! A clear example is the Cinderella story where the princess loses her shoe and finds true love after she got the shoe), also the type of pose you want (Not too dramatic thx) and the kind of atmosphere you would like to create around her. I'm not expert artist here but I'm up for a challenge!

15 hours ago, TVincent said:

Oh you took the feet out, now I can't draw her anymore *Runs away* I can't draw adults ;-; But if, IF, IF you want me to draw a child version of her, like prolly 4.5 to 6 heads ratio, I'm happy to do it. Just supply front, side back view, and don't forget not to crop out the feet (they're important too! A clear example is the Cinderella story where the princess loses her shoe and finds true love after she got the shoe), also the type of pose you want (Not too dramatic thx) and the kind of atmosphere you would like to create around her. I'm not expert artist here but I'm up for a challenge!

Here they are! Thank you so much!

Face for reference.

Uo2vTPc.jpg

Different POVs

(This is the best zoom I can get, anymore it'll crop out the foot.)

U1TVSuV.jpg

3YVCDGO.jpg

BDivx6i.jpg

zgG2ZyX.jpg

15 hours ago, TVincent said:

Aweh mygosh i want a child version of my Destroyer! :O!

Whenever you are bored and have nothing to do! lol *blink*

Alright, gave it a shot ;). Might try to paint this later! We'll see lol

bns_sketch_by_tsaileehua-d9q0kvf.jpg

http://tsaileehua.deviantart.com/art/BnS-Sketch-Request-587892651?ga_submit_new=10%253A1454267569

On 1/29/2016 at 8:39 PM, Uliel said:

I am doing that if you gimme an specific item from the Store and send it as a gift ;D

My art worth a lot ya know :V

Oh I wanna see this very valuable art! :D

3 hours ago, flamieflan said:

Your character is very pretty, so goddess-like *o*

Here's a quick drawing I did. Hope you like it!

bvMA31k.png

Thanks! That looks sooooo pretty!

P.S. My character is modeled after Belldandy from the anime "Ah megami sama".

Archived